Trading Session Breakout System
- Determine the 6.00 CET 9.00 GMT (London) High and Low on
EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Determine the 9.00 CET 13.00 GMT (London) High and Low
on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
- Draw line 5 pips above the 9-13H high and
5 pips below the 9-13H low.
Download the session breakout line drawing indicator.
Adjust the parameters of the indicator to Metatrader server's time
in order to mark the 9-13 of London trading session.
Enter long (buy)
- when price steps over High + 5 pips line
Enter short (sell)
- when price goes below the low - 5 pips line
- Initial stop loss is at Low mark for buy order, High mark for
sell order. Move the Stop Loss to breakeven after a gain of 30 pips
for EUR/USD and a gain of 40 pips for GBP/USD.
- 80 pips for EUR/USD, 120 pips for GBP/USD. Otherwise exit at 23.00
If the price turns against you and reach the SL, take oposite trade.
At 23.00 GMT close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same
at 22.00 GMT.
Chart setup should appear like following:
Need help? Do not you understand the system? We will help
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of
risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Do not invest more
money than you can afford to lose. You can lose some or all of your
initial investment. Any performance claims on this site are not
necessarily indicative of future results.